Jake, the Original Black Dog Gang Leader
Last night Lucky's dad invited Baboon and I over to visit and Baboon was thrilled! He got to be close to his girlfriend and smell a whole new yard. Bonus, Lucky left her bone on the yard and Baboon got a special treat. I got a special treat too, a glass of chilled white wine while the "kids" played.Lucky was the youngest of three, but both of her siblings passed away earlier this year. Their house is so quiet now and I would love it if they adopted Baboon, but they're not ready. Perhaps their younger daughter needs a another dog? Two is definitely better than one!
This morning we're hoping to meet another family who might be interested. They too may not be ready, but maybe they know someone who is? Do you know someone who is ready to add a sweet boy into their home?
A Sheepish Baboon